Oversized and tapered dirt-bike style handlebars are all the rage on high-performance Harleys, but construction shortcomings limit their function and appeal. Our Tracker OS bars pair well with our Murdock OS 1-1/8" risers. Our OS bars taper to 1" at the ends unlike a dirt bike bar which requires shims. All are available slotted to accept stock H-D cable-operated throttle and hand controls or notched for more modern TBW (Throttle-by-wire) technology. No compromises. No problems.
Tech Specs :
- Tapered and butted 4130 chromoly construction
- Clamping area is 1-1/8-inch O.D. to fit popular aftermarket risers
- Tubing tapers down to 1-inch O.D. on grip ends to accept stock and aftermarket H-D hand controls
- TBW option has a 1in O.D. on grip ends with a 20.9mm I.D.
- Slotted option has a 1in O.D. on grip ends with a 19.4mm I.D.
- CNC mandrel-bent radiuses for laser-straight ergonomics and all-day riding comfort
- CNC-machined slots for H-D control pods. Center slot also machined on TBW models for internal wiring.
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Right-side bar end notched to accept internal H-D TBW module on throttle-by-wire version
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.