The top-selling handlebar in our range, and for good reason. Our Tracker bars come in two O.D.'s and three heights, and look great in any stock or aftermarket riser you can imagine. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available in two styles: Smooth bars are for custom applications and have no slots, dimples or castellated ends. TBW w/ insert handlebars work with regular, cable-operated throttles, and if you remove the black end plug it will accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module. These bars have slots on each side for stock H-D hand controls and an exit slot in the center for internal wiring.
Tech Specs :
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- Precision mandrel-bent tubing for comfortable, precise ergonomics
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- 1" O.D. model available in smooth for custom application or TBW w/ insert for regular, cable-operated throttles, and if you remove the black end plug it will accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Smooth option has a 1in O.D. with a 19.4mm I.D. or a 7/8in O.D. with a 16.2mm I.D.
- TBW w/ insert option has a 1in O.D. with a 20.9mm I.D.
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.