This one-piece, investment-cast handlebar riser evolved from builder demand for a stiffer unit, and one that offers greater surface area and clamping power on tall handlebars.
Tech Specs :
- Investment-cast stainless-steel construction with raised Biltwell wordmark detailing
- One-piece bottom clamp design features threaded mounting holes on 3.5-inch centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D trees
- Large one-piece bar clamp generates more clamping power against 1-inch O.D. bars—great for apes and other tall bar styles
- 2-inch rise from mounting base to center line of handlebar clamp
- Polished raw or black electroplated finishes available
- Accepts stock H-D or aftermarket 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- Bar clamps feature 5/16-18 t.p.i. stainless-steel Allen cap screws
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.