The Saddlemen Slim™ is designed for riders that rock the 200+ mile day rides. If you are looking for high performance and streamlined look for your motorcycle while maintaining the comfort you demand you and your passenger the Saddlemen Slim is just what you need. It is the ultimate Day Cruising 2-Up touring seat for Harley-Davidson touring models. Standard features include rider and passenger Gelcore™ Technology, a spit-cushion lumbar area designed to sit you into the Gelcore™ instead of hammocking your body onto the cover like most OEM and aftermarket seats on the market.
Upgrade options range from colored stitching, matching sissy bar pads and saddlebag lid covers to rider and passenger heated options.
Our Gelcore™ Technology is a guarded company secret and is not duplicated by any other manufacturer. Don't be fooled by other companies' foam only, air and gel stories. Our Gelcore™ is formulated and manufactured in-house and is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride.
Tech Specs :
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear reduces tailbone pressure and increases circulation and comfort for both driver and passenger.
- Our tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle support's the back and legs for superior comfort, while the streamlined nose improves the rider's reach to the ground.
- The refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure from maximum long-range comfort.
- Traditional Roll Pleat stitching completes the most luxurious look and ride.
- Optional Hi/low seat heaters provide the warmth, comfort, and convenience that today's riders demand.
- Matching sissy bar pads and saddlebag lid covers complete the custom look. (Sold Separately)