Inspired by the Vance & Hines Race Team competing in the King of the Baggers class of the MotoAmerica Road Racing Championships, the Hi-Output RR captures every pulse-quickening element of our racing exhaust system into one you can put on your Milwaukee-Eight Road Glide or other Touring model as part of your own performance bagger build.
Constructed of high grade 304 stainless steel, the hand TIG welded headers of the Hi-Output RR step from 1.75″ to 1.875″ to 2.0″ and feed into the same oversized collector used on the race system. The collector is even rotated to add extra ground clearance to enable steeper lean angles through the turns.
Finishing off the system is our mid-length 4″ Hi-Output megaphone emblazoned with the same double-layered laser-cut riveted badge from the race system and features our innovative PCX™ technology, which integrates a chambered high-flow catalyst for a bigger boost in torque off the line and roaring out of the corners.
- PCX™ (Power Chamber Exhaust) Technology
- Chambered High-Flow Catalyst Cartridge Designed to Increase Torque
- Lightweight High Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Hand TIG Welded
- Available in Brushed Works Finish or Matte Black
- Fits with Standard (Non-Stretched) Saddlebags